Old October 3rd 05, 05:09 AM
Cheryl

try this link I posted above - for the leather thimbles and smooth under
thimbles.

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/shop...ls/Thimblepad/
--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

"teleflora" wrote in message
I know I've raved about my thimble before, but I truly can't say enough

good
things about it. It's called an Ultra thimble and you can see it he
http://www.ericas.com/quilting/tools/86978b.jpg

Since I had acrylic nails put on, I can't wear my old favorite thimble.

And
this one is even better because I can place it exactly where I want it. I
want to get a slick one without dimples for my underfinger.

Cindy

"Patti S" wrote in message
I need some thimble recommendations. I love doing hand work, and am
actually working on a project right now that uses lots of blanket
stitching. Trouble is, my finger gets so sore that I have to quit. I
bought one of those fancy, custom made silver thimbles a while ago, but
(even though it's custom made), it's just too clunky. Then I tried one
of the leather ones that has the metal "coin dot" in the center, and
that was way too awkward. Do any of you use a thimble? What kind? And
who is the vendor? Thanks........

Hugz
Patti in Seattle