Old April 23rd 15, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Why are my replies not going to the NG?

On 4/22/2015 10:45 AM, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
...but my originals are? When I hit "reply" the person's email addy
comes up. I clicked "newsgroup" on the addy drop-down list, but no luck.
Argh!

Hmmm... Mine defaults to newsgroup & fills in
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting. What do you have in the "reply to" field
in your account settings? Mine is blank. But it seems that should only
matter for folks who are replying to one of your messages.

Julia in MN