Old February 22nd 09, 09:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
David Richards

Default PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

"P Y" wrote in message
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well. I was just
trying to ask a sewing question about patent leather, trying to make a
purse for my small granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle
I should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I can look
online, people who sew would know the answer. I DIDNT realize that IT
WAS TABOO to ask for a direct answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st
time here, LAST time here.

Don't get too needled ;-)
Newsgroups are about sharing information and ideas, not private
correspondences, hence the comment about email.