Old July 4th 07, 10:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default Moth help!

"Katherine" wrote in message
ups.com...

I have one beautiful shawl (among several others) which I inherited
from
dh's aunt, and I make sure I wear it at least once every couple of
months.

I just don't have that kind of life ... I wore it when we visited them
and
then it was forgotten about.

Are you familiar with the Yarn Harlot AKA Stephanie Pearl-McPhee?

No ...

She
wears her shawl while eating breakfast. I plan to wear mine a lot as
well.
I have a plain one that I often wrap over my shoulders while I am
studying.

It takes me all my time to remember to fasten my shirt and take my pills, if
Spouse didn't put out breakfast things I'd probably not think to do that
too.

I simply don't have an organised life :-(

Mary