Old July 4th 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
B Vaughan

Default Moth help!

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:47:39 -0500, Olwyn Mary
wrote:

IMO the best way is to keep things out and aired. For instance, with a
beautiful shawl I would tend to drape it over a piece of furniture or the
like, or at least wear it regularly so that the moths do not have the
chance
to burrow in there.

I've had things eaten by moths even though they were out and being
used. I've also tried cedar and all the herbal remedies, and
unfortunately, the only thing I've found to work is either the
old-fashioned mothballs or else something with insecticide in it.

--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.