Old January 3rd 04, 07:39 PM
Rachel

Hi Christina,

Prosculpt is a nice flesh color for adult renderings I think. For
babies, which is what I am currently doing, I prefer pinker. He
suggests mixing prosculpt with his translucent to get other tones. It
only comes in those two colors (flesh and translucent). Oh, he also
has ethnic too.

I have 2 of his videos up for auction at ebay, just in case you are
interested. They are excellent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=23 92&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=23 92&rd=1

Thanks for your input on Puppen. Think I will give it a try.

Rachel

No, I haven't tried Prosculpt, although I have thought about ordering some
(and just a couple of mr Johnston's books , it does sound like a nice
clay. In what way is the color wrong?