Old January 3rd 12, 07:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Ecnerwal[_2_]

Default Newbie

In article ,
Peter W. Rowe wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:42:04 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Me mf{.macn@ydayo,
(Dvorak) wrote:

You could always post political rants. It's the season for it.

Kinda would fly in the face of the whole moderation thing, if the moderator
starts inviting and engaging in off topic discussions...

Besides. I'm tuckered out at the moment. Maybe in January.

Happy holidays, Doc. (everyone else too, if there IS anyone else here)

Peter

Still here. Not doing too much, but still here. Eventually the
spare-time gods will simile upon doing a bit more, I hope.