Old February 4th 13, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
pattycake52

Default ladies dress pants

replying to Belinda Alene , pattycake52 wrote:
stagandmare wrote:

Please help decide a discussion between my daughter and me. My training
is that
ladies dress pants zip on the side or down the back. Her claim is that
modern
styles include front zip with a fly styles for ladies dress pants.

This is not really a big deal. The daughter is old enough to make her
own
choices. The whole reason this even came up is she is plotting her
wardrobe for
being a public school teacher. She did not like my suggestion of combat
gear.
Hey I trained to teach and found I could not face a public class room.
Any way,
I do not enjoy installing front fly zippers in pants. The daughter
claims she
will only where front fly zipper pants for work, any thing else is her
causal
wardrobe.

Personally, I think I will go ahead, be stubborn, and make her some back
zip
dress pants complete with jackets. If she wears them only for causal,
so be it.
Her loss, not mine. LOL

i love to install front zippers, but if she has a problem with reaching
around, buy a zipper pull they are so comfortable to use... all ages.!!!