Old March 17th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Default posts

On 17/03/2011 16:40, Sally Swindells wrote:
So was I - no messages at all this morning - first time ever.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 17/03/2011 16:26, Sandy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

is anyone out there or are you all busy preparing your earthquake
supplies?
Taria

I was wondering where everyone was, too!

Everyone must have been celebrating St Patrick's Day.
A bit of useless info. that 47 years ago today it snowed I remember
that because I went to take my driving test and it was cancelled because
of snow. My instructor said there were 4 ladies went in the testing
station to sign in and 4 came out. Of them 3 were laughing but one was
crying, it was me. To console me he kept me out driving in the snow for
3 hours so I got a good grounding in driving in snow.
I took my test a month later and passed.
Hugs

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk