Old March 18th 09, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Hedge

Default Kenmore Model 90

Hedge had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...l-90-4115-.htm :
Hi Little Sis!
I am also new to Sewgirls and actually joined because I saw your posting
about wanting accessories for Model 90 Kenmore sewing machine.
I have a complete set of all of the cams (30), the buttonholer attachment,
the original box of Kenmore Sew-By-Color Attachments (ruffler, hemmers,
cloth guides, quilter, etc with Instruction cards);in addition I have the
Kenmore Circular Decorator Attachment and the original manual.
If you are interested, they are all yours for $20 plus postage.
Hedge

Little Sis wrote:

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this,
so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3801 messages and counting!