Old June 24th 14, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

Nice to meet you Joan. I'm Pat and I live in South Jersey with my DH and 3 cats. I have three children and 5 grandchildren who I spoil rotten. I love all types of embroidery and needle arts. I'm taking Japanese Embroidery classes and am on Phase VIII - the Maple Leaves. I also took a class in WIlliamsburg last month with the Royal school of Needlework on surface embroidery. It was great and I Iearned a lot.

I have followed RCTN for many, many years, back when a lot of designers, Trish Brown, VIctoria, etc were involved. It's a shame it's slowed down so much as I really enjoy reading what everyone is doing.