Old June 24th 14, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

Joan Erickson wrote:

We haven't had this topic for awhile, so thought it was time again.

San Diego EGA is collecting ornaments for those who lost everything in
the wildfires, so I bought a couple colors to crochet yarn bombs as well
as some fabric, perf plastic, and floss for stitching -- they've asked
us to be mindful that not all families are Christian, so prefer
geometrics and florals, so I'm just doing my own thing without a pattern
on geometrics. Just finished a red/white/blue and started a pink/purple
overdye.

Got to go back to Michaels and see if they have more perf plastic in stock.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 6/11/14 -- needlepoint Christmas Lights ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT