Old June 24th 14, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

I think I have finally figured out how to post to this group. I've been following it off and on for many years.

I'm taking Japanese Embroidery lessons and am currently working on Phase VIII - Maple Leaves. Very pretty but very intense. And to do something a little less stressful, I'm working on Glendon Place's "Come Said the Wind" as well as a Quaker Scissor's Pocket my EGA is doing. Hope to see more people post.

Pat in SJ