Old June 24th 14, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sara

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:38:17 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

We haven't had this topic for awhile, so thought it was time again.

Currently I'm working on "Mice babies birth announcement" for a
coworker. Criminys, I didn't think this pattern was *that* old...can't
find a pic anywhere for it! It's a Janlynn pattern. This is the
closest I saw: http://tinyurl.com/kcwj4wr Same mouse characters &
mushroom. Baby due in Aug.

Well, maybe when I'm done I can sell it as "Rare...hard to find" and
make lots of money on it! LOL

I also started, but put on hold until birth announcement is done, an
Advent calendar for the grandkids. It's similar to this:
http://tinyurl.com/qb4ym5d but has a red ribbon-type edging, rather
than the blue.

Maybe after that I can *finally* get to the afghan I've been wanting to
knit for the last 5 years!

Gee, is everything I'm stitching "old" and "rare"???? lol

I am working on Long Dog's Bhyr Deeze. It's straight xs, not even any
backstitch, but there area lot of color changes and it goes slowly.
Sara