Old June 14th 10, 11:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default 99% OT - what's been going on...

Well, Senior Week and HS graduation have been and gone. I really didn't see
much of DS all week. He's been traveling with his pack of male buddies and
one of them has a house that seems to accommodate large numbers; that poor
mother. Nightly "sleepovers" and feeds them too. I feed 3 of them along with
my usual 4 and the table was empty. And they mostly cleaned up after
themselves too.

So, DS is now officially a HS graduate and I really didn't realize it was a
rite of passage for me too.

Don't think I've picked up a needle for days except to replace a
button...that is definitely a plan for the later part of today.

Cheryl