Old October 9th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
B Vaughan

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:30:10 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

are you using Firefox? if so, there is an extention called
"IE Tab" that you can download & install. it allows you to
change a tab to IE mode, for those websites that are
incorrectly built to only allow IE browsers (M$ has
proprietary HTML code in it's web design software). it works
really well. i've been using it for about 2 years. i write to
the web designer of pages that only work in IE & complain too

Yes I use Firefox, but if a commercial web site wants my business,
they'd better not require IE. I stopped using Snapfish because they
even had a popup telling me I had to use IE to get their sale coupons.

If there is ever some noncommercial site I really want to see, I'll
download that tab. Thanks for pointing it out to me.
--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.