Old September 19th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Alison

Default miniature calendars

I'm really good with Excel, but I've never had much luck making it make a
calendar easily. I'd be happy to find out that there's something I've been
missing!

Alison

"Lori" wrote in message ...
I could if I knew how. I have Excel, and it makes calendars?? Please
bear with me, as I'm not so computer literate.

"JRTowner" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lori wrote:
I'm not sure what you are describing. I'd like to know how to make a
calendar strip for the top of my computer. Sometimes businesses give
them
out. It's a strip with the months printed out and you can attach it to
the
top of your computer monitor. Anyone have any ideas?

Why can't you make a calendar in Excel or whatever spredsheet software
you have and put 4 to 6 months in a row, print it out, tape them
together with double stick tape.