Old September 19th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
JRTowner

Default miniature calendars

I have for my own use. The problem is how to hold the 12 pages
together and look professional enough to give but with care it can be
done. if you decide to go the pre made calendars, check out
www.vippies.com. Check out their site and see how they used tem. They
have some real cute ideas. They have tiny stamps to go along with the
calendar. I'm thinking of ordering the note pads also and decorating
them for a craft show. I like their purses too. I think I could do
something with that too.

Maya wrote:
I want to make mini calendar gifts with my new year cards without spending money on the adorable premade versions @ Impress, lol
So I am making them in Excel on text-weight with a single staple, anyone else tried this?
Maya