Old February 28th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Bernat Members - Complete our customer survey and get a free Bernat Pattern Book!

Stella, on the survey page, it should tell you to either continue if you're
already logged in, or offer you a login. If you have pop-ups disabled, you
won't BE able to sign in.
HTH,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
on what page will you have to fill in I tried as well.Stella
" YarnWright" wrote in message

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I just tried the link and it wouldn't let me in with my old nickname
and password, had to sign up for a new one, now I can't do it because
they haven't sent me an email yet. By the time I get to do it, it will
probably be closed.

Hugs,

Nora

I just did it, both parts of the survey, and will get two books (PDF,
via email)
Hugs,
Noreen