Old January 4th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default Seeking Advice on jewelry moldings and metal supplys.

ME wrote:

Since i am hoping to source the finest materials at the cheapest
possible prices i was hoping you might also have some tips for someone
who has no knowledge of metals and diamonds on where they might begin.

That's the kind of information I have gathered over a period of 30
years. I'm certainly not going to giver that away to some yokel in a
newsgroup just because he asks for it. I don't know you. Why would I
give you my precious resources which I have developed over such a long
period of time. What if you don't pay your bills. I'll be the one with
egg on his face.

I know that the diamond trade is often seen as highly corrupt

Oh, and where have you gained this knowledge?

and i
would apreciate some pointers or tips on how someone with no
experiences might avoid getting stung without the need for years of
studying metal and diamond quality theory.

Oh, you want it the easy way. You're knocking on the wrong door pal.

"without the need for years of studying metal and diamond quality
theory." You have a lot of gall my friend. Like I said in my first
response, you have no business being in this business, especially since
you are obviously not willing to pay your dues.

Can you recommend a well
known reliable wholesale source which is widely recognised in the
industry as being honest and reliable.?

Yes.

I would rather pay a slightly
higher price from a know reputable source than buy from the cheapest
offers.

But only slightly of course.

Or perhaps you know which countries are often used in the trade
to source metal and diamond supplies?.

I don't seize to be amazed by your sheer unmitigated audacity and gall.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com