Old September 1st 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jacqueline

Default quilt links

You all may already know this, but I have a really bad habit or
looking to see what company designed a website, well one of the links
that was posted here today I did just that on. Not sure which one it
was. I went to the site to see their list of clients and low and
behold it appears they design mainly for quilt sites and have links to
all kinds of them.

Here is the link to their client page. You all may already know about
all these sites but then some of them may be new to you.

http://www.keyweb.com/keyweb/clients2.htm

Jacqueline
http://www.mountain-breeze.com
Recipes and other fun things