Old February 10th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New photos up

Lovely work, Julia.
The TATW is beautiful. The extra quilting makes it really
opulent-looking. The fabrics are really pretty.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how your blocks in the different
categories go together. They will look terrific I'm sure.
..
In message , Julia in MN
writes
I finally finished the pieced blocks for the RCTQ BOM as well as for my
small quilt group's BOM. Photos are at
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/BOM2005.html. I still have to get
caught up on the applique blocks and my Sampler of Psalms.

I also put up some pictures of the blue and yellow flowered Trip Around
the World that I finally finished in early January. I purchased the
fabric 7 or 8 years ago, I pieced the top 2 or 3 years ago, and I
finally got it quilted. Photos are at the bottom of
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/Quilts2005.html

Julia in MN

--
Best Regards