Old July 22nd 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Heleena

Default Need ideas

Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry and
dream catchers.
she wants to have business cards to hand out to people when she sets up her
stand and craft shows.
SO... I wanted to surprise her with some business cards.
Now I just don't have any ideas for her "business name / company name".
I have asked her about some ideas, but we're pretty stale.
I hope a few of you can help spark some new ideas for us.

Her name is Dawn.
All we came up with is stuff like:
Dawns Dreamy bead hut / shack
Dawns crazy shack of Beads
etc, etc.

I hope a few of you have some creative ideas that could help us out.

Thanks,
Scott