Old June 15th 04, 11:50 PM
Mj

This is so cool, Candace!!! Thanks so much!!

I have one question, though. The coupons I used to follow along in the
tutorial don't have a #9 - expiration code. The code on the right stops
with the offer code. So, how can I tell if they really do expire 2/01/2006?
Not that they'll hang around the house that long! LOL!! The coupons are
for Marie Callender frozen dinners and pot pies.

And tell us where you learned all this!

Mj

--
Marjean Cline
"Candace" wrote in message

9999----This is the true Expiration Date. Not all coupons have this,

however,
it is sometimes useful to know that if a coupon says it expires on 9/17,

it is
lying--ALL coupons expire at the end of the month. A lax cashier will not
check dates, you can use this to your advantage.