Old January 8th 04, 04:07 AM
Dennis Swan

How would you differentiate between Lensmax's properties and those of CRL's
cerium oxide? What is the difference in how they work? Is the Lensmax
orange in color, too? What do you pay for it?

It is orange in color. I do not get into the make up of products, I
just requested samples from different places and this stuff works the
best for me,
I can not find an invoice but I belive it is about 200 a bucket. I use
this in hand beveling and just add water till it is all mixed, I have
never worried about Ph ect. I go through about a bucket a year and
order two at a time. that is why I belive I paid a little over 400
with shipping two years ago. In fact I will be ordering in the next
month or so.
Dennis