Old December 21st 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ms P

Default OT prescription law??

cackle Well then, it's probably just the computer robot thing. I would
go in person and I'll bet they fill it.

--
Ms P, Queen of Scissors
http://community.webshots.com/user/MsB_Peacock

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
LOL, Ms P. You're a woman after my own heart. Nobody with any sense at
all would mess with a Queen of Scissors, especially when she said to
'stick it'.
But, but . . . you see. Insurance is not involved.
Since we know. You know. I know. Probably everybody with a internet
connection knows - we can easily buy drugs from another country for a
lower price, why in the @#$! is the FDA, EPO or somebody concerned if I
refill a prescription 2 days early?
Still baffled but loving the picture of your insurance company
sticking it, Polly

"Ms P" wrote in message
I told my insurance company's mail order pharmacy to stick it and I pay
for my own. The difference is a whole 12 dollars between the co-pay and
what the prescription actually costs me for a 90 day supply. My local
pharmacy more than makes up for the 12 bucks in service and convenience.

--
Ms P, Queen of Scissors
http://community.webshots.com/user/MsB_Peacock

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Well, no. It doesn't have to do with insurance. I cancelled my
prescription insurance more than a year ago after discovering that they
did not cover my prescription. Not only that but the insurance company
had the unmitigated gall to phone my doctor and attempt to persuade her
that I would probably be okay with another medication. Grrrrrr. (But
that's another issue entirely).
I simply can not understand the pill counting vigilantes. I do wish
they would worry about something truly important. Polly