Old April 18th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Default handmade natural soap

gee, sounds real nice but i only take my spam with eggs and chips.
ta all the same from an old california hippie now living in peace in the
south pacific,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Hippie Chick" wrote...
I learned about handmade natural soap through a friend. Once I
tried her handmade natural soap, I was hooked. I couldn't believe how
wonderful it made my skin feel. I decided that I had to open a shop
because I wanted more people to experience the amazing benefits of
natural handmade natural soap. Now it's become a passion of mine.

Check it out: link snipped

Peace and Love Hippie Chick