Old April 16th 12, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

Default What are you stitching?

On 4/15/2012 3:33 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
I found some cuter small charts in another magazine (small designs
for an Advent calendar

Ooo, *thank you* for reminding me about this, Sue! I must start
stitching the Precious Moments Advent calendar for DGD. She should be
old enough for it by the time I get it finished!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan