Old April 14th 12, 12:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in Calif

Default What are you stitching?

Since my current WIP was at an intense counting stage, I took the little
ornament I designed a few years ago to my creative circle meeting so I
could stitch and talk at the same time. By changing a few stitches here
and there, one has magenta flowers and seafoam trim and the other has
blue snowflakes (as originally designed) and the original XXXXXX trim in
the middle was transformed to a row of hearts.

Since the row of hearts are connected, it's not that obvious what they
are, and I will have to sit down with graph paper and figure out a
version where they're free-standing, for Valentine's Day.

And now I'm back to my beloved's birthday present.

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 3/18/12 -- Monogram by Rita Weiss

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
(also on Facebook)
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf