Old March 24th 12, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default What are you stitching?

On 3/24/12 10:51 AM, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Trying to work on a birthday gift that's going to require dedicated effort.

Quilt/Sew/Craft festival was yesterday. Only one booth with hand
embroidery; mostly sew and quilt, but got some backing fabric for
pillows. Including this gift.

Should've taken the Vicodin *before* the pain got too bad, because it
was no help when I finally did take it.

The kit has most of the floss on a sorter but 4 complete skeins. At
bedtime, I could only find 3 of them, despite a search of the immediate
area. When I pulled it out to work on it this morning, that "missing"
skein was safely tucked into the clip holding my chart. Was I beyond
exhausted or what?

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

I've done stuff like that too.