Old January 14th 11, 10:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

Default Pecan Pie recipe

Sandy,

That must have been disappointing to you :-(.

I tried searching for pecan tarts without Karo syrup and found the
following. Do any of these match what you remember?

No sugar at all (diabetic?; low carb?):
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1613,...231207,00.html
OR: http://tinyurl.com/4pqpqpt

Vegan version with dates and just a little syrup:
http://www.ivu.org/recipes/desserts/pecan-j.html
OR: http://tinyurl.com/47pb4fu

Brown sugar with 1-egg:
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Pecan-Tarts
OR: http://tinyurl.com/4hmu6c5

Brown sugar with 4-eggs:
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,166,1...235199,00.html
OR: http://tinyurl.com/4dp66se

Brown sugar & some honey -- no eggs; picture does not look like regular
Pecan pie:
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/re... 000001673199
OR: http://tinyurl.com/4almbws

Brown sugar -- no eggs
http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/tiny-p...ts/Detail.aspx
OR: http://tinyurl.com/4hzxqeh

Bev in TX

On 1/12/11 4:31 PM, Sandy wrote:
Bev, I just went to look for it to share, and I can't believe it -- it's
missing! I've searched my computer files, my physical files, everything.
I can't find it anywhere. I'll admit that I haven't made these tarts in
some time, but I don't understand how I could have lost this recipe. ((