Old February 25th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Default OT: Axing mom and dad (was OT Grammar Book New Log CabinQuilt)

Kathy Applebaum wrote:
In the words of the Kingston Trio:

Oh, you can't chop your papa up in Massachusetts,
Massachusetts is a far cry from New York!

For some reason it really bothered my parents that I knew all the words to
that song. *grin*

Geez Loueez -- which song is that? I should know it -- my DBro and I
used to sing & play guitar in coffee houses way back in the mid-60's and
we did a whole bunch of Kingston Trio songs. I should KNOW that song
but it's just not coming to me. Tell me quick and put me out of my
misery!! All together, hum in tune -- and a one and a two and a
.....Shady Grove, my little love, Shady Grove I know...................
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary