Old October 25th 05, 09:13 PM
SheilaB

Default OT Bird brain?

(delurking) Hi Addie. Your new little buddy looks a lot like my Kiwi.
I've had him for six months now and he's a sweetheart. A parrotlet
can live fifteen to twenty years with good care and a good diet.

Right now Kiwi is sitting on the right side piece of my glasses
watching me type. This is his favorite place to snuggle and keep me
company.

He also is curious about my stitching. He keeps trying to catch the
thread I'm working with and chew on it. It's gotten to the point I
have to put him on his stand while I'm stitching. I don't want any
"deposits" to land on my needlework.

Good luck with your little "fid" (feathered kid)

Sheila B.