Old May 10th 04, 05:37 PM
Gillian Murray

I have sold a lot, and also bought stuff, at the second site, cross-stitch
online. I know people who have listed at Quins, and they say they have had
some luck there. I haven't payed with that site yet. I think I will wonder
over to the cross-stitch auction now, and post some of my surplus floss.

Gillian
"Stitchy Kitty Designs" wrote in message
om...
You could try selling them at Quin's Needlework Auction site, it seems
to be pretty popular. I haven't sold anything there yet but I have
purchased things before and had good results:

http://www.quins-auction.com/

And here is another cross stitch auction site you could try (I haven't
used this one personally):

http://www.crossstitchonline.com/cgi...on/auction.cgi

Good luck!

Michelle