Old July 10th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip[_2_]

Default Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

BEI Design wrote:
Amitaibu wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:36 am, "BEI Design"

wrote:
"Bonnie" wrote in message

This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and
hand-made-by-me
jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very unique and
pretty.
http://www.etsyblah-blah-blah
Thanks!!
Bonnie
Actually, I think you are a spammer. I think (and hope)
everyone should agree to invoke the Boulder
Pledge:http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml

Once in a while, when I feel bored I enter my spam email
and answer a
spam email. Along the years I had some hilarious
spammers!

Mostly I get my kicks from reporting them to their ISP,
although very few actually get shut down.

This is a shame because Etsy is a very good site. Spamming could give
it a bad reputation, which the site doesn't deserve.

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com