Old March 18th 04, 07:12 AM
Debbie B

Wonderful.

Thanks

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"starlia" wrote in message
I have Bead & Button, Beads, Lapidary Journal, and several others. I need
to put them in order by year and how many I have of each one. Give me a
couple of days to sort through them all and I'll let you know.

Starlia
"Debbie B" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Which ones do you have and how much would you want for them?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"starlia" wrote in message
Does anyone know if beading magazines will sell on eBay? I have quite

few...several years worth and I thought about selling the ones that I

don't
want any longer. Or I'll think about trades.

--
Saucy Glass
Saucy on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/id=24794712&ssPageName=L2

---