Old October 8th 04, 03:05 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Never thought of that either. Really don't have a lot
of piecing but that is a good point. Guess I'll just
whip out the load of batting that I have and start cutting
away. Thanks Roberta.
Marlys in Indiana

"KJ" wrote in message
That's an excellent point Roberta. I'd never thought of that. You learn
something new here everyday!

Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
If you have a lot of piecing in your runner, keep in mind that a layer

of
batting gives all those seams somewhere to fall into. Actually makes the
surface a little more smooth and even.
No ideas about potholders. I never make them. LITS
Roberta in D

"Marlys in Indiana" wrote in message
What is your opinion on "batting" for tablerunners? I'm thinking that

low
loft batting is even too thick. Also thought of light weight fleece

or
flannel.
And for potholders/trivets I have the Insul Bright, but I thought I

read
or
heard that you should also use a layer of batting as well. Is it

really
necessary to use batting in them as well along with the Insul Bright?
Any and all ideas welcome. TIA
Marlys in Indiana

--

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts