Old August 31st 16, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default 2nd Fishy Quilt Top

I had so much material left over that I am making a second fishy quilt. It will be nothing like the first quilt. I had 4 small fish appliqued but didn't not use because they were too small for the block I wanted to make, but found a bigger fish pattern, so that is what I used in the first quilt.. I made 4 extra large ones for some unknown reason. Now I have 4 small and 4 larger fish. Had plenty of water material left, along with some coral material. What few brain cell I have left, decided on a second quilt. I did have to order 2 more yards of coral fabric because the company only sells by the yard. So I will put the 4 small fish in top and bottom row and the 4 big fish in the center rows and fill the rest in with water fabric and coral. It will still make a nice quilt. My fish are small calico prints. Remember these are charity type quilts I make. My first quilt had 15 big fish. 2nd quilt only 8 fish.
Sandy$