Old January 17th 04, 09:17 AM
Rosemary Peeler

Hello Renae,

Rosemary in Melbourne here. I have so far only participated in one
Round Robin. I think I was the only Aussie out of 9 participants in
mine. The others were in the USA, Canada (I think) and England.
One piece did go astray on its way to me, but turned up eventually.
It had been sent Surface Mail even though Airmail had been paid
for.

It was a lot of fun, and I have a lovely piece (different houses and
one shop) that was contributed to by a bunch of different people.
I don't remember who organised this one, but someone used to
post here on rctn about them. Maybe the person who posted the
info isn't here any more.

I hope you can find a group to participate with.

Bye for now.

Rosemary

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:28:26 +1100, "renae"
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've only recently discovered Round Robins and am curious about them. Could
someone give me some current websites that organise them. I have found a few
sites but they seem to be out of date. I'm not sure how I will go, as I am
in Australia (dont know whether many operate in Australia or if overseas
RR's would be prepared to send to Australia).

Take Care
Renae