Old January 15th 04, 03:06 AM
Rhea

Renea,

I have asked the same question here recently. I was involved in a round robin
several years ago and I really enjoyed it. But apparently, people didn't
participate like they should and they kind of fell by the way side. I wanted
to find another one too, but no luck so far.

ubject: Round Robins
From: "renae"
Date: 1/14/2004 7:28 PM Eastern Standard Time
Hi Everyone,

I've only recently discovered Round Robins and am curious about them. Could
someone give me some current websites that organise them. I have found a few
sites but they seem to be out of date. I'm not sure how I will go, as I am
in Australia (dont know whether many operate in Australia or if overseas
RR's would be prepared to send to Australia).

Take Care
Renae

Rhea from KY, USA