Old December 13th 03, 05:31 PM
Janet Walker

Default Christmas Present for Me

I just have to share! I bought myself (I just love buying myself a
Christmas present - that way I get what I want) a wooden floss holder. It
is just exquisite. It's as lovely as Fred's Stitch Away frames if ya'll are
familiar with them. It's from a company called Patches N Planks. This
particular item isn't on their web site yet but the address is
www.patchesnplanks.com. When I ordered it, they told me I wouldn't receive
it until January as they were booked up for Christmas.

Since it was a gift for myself, I said that was fine with me. I was
trillled to receive it yesterday. It has 9 drawers just wide enough for my
Floss-Away bags. I've been wanting one for several years and asked Jim
McNamara about making one for me before he quit his woodworking business.
But that didn't pan out.

It was expensive, but SO worth it to me. Just thought I'd share. I found
out about this company through the magazine (Stitcher's World). We have
used several of their items for projects. I was very impressed with the
quality of all the items we have used. (We are always looking for ways to
finish projects besides framing.)

A Very Happy Janet!!