Old October 13th 04, 05:20 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:53:16 +0100, Marion Pearcey wrote:

It is over a year since I have used my Brother 950i knitting machine and
to my horror I had to refer to the instruction book now and again to
refresh my memory. This is from someone who has been machine knitting
for at least 40 years. Moral here - don't leave it so long in future!

LOL! Been there, done that. I still have to go back to my manual to be
sure I do the proper steps in order when using the patterning device, punch
cards, in my case. Just too many other interests, I guess.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org