Old September 14th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Laury Walkey

Default Sunset Designs

Hi, Barbara,

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately this isn't the kit I'm working
on. I've scanned the photo into the album called Pending Projects on my
online album: http://polgara.shutterfly.com/ .

Thanks for checking and thanks for the heads up.

Cheers,

Laury

Barbara wrote:
Laury Walkey wrote:
Does anyone know if this company still exists? I've been googling it
and find a lot of references to their old stitchery kits but nothing
providing a current contact.

I'm trying to track down some of their threads from an old kit in
order to finish the piece. It's a Jiffy Stitchery kit called
Hummingbird and Azaleas.

Thanks kindly.

Cheers,

http://www.ioffer.com/i/14400180

did not find company ,but did find the kit for you
Barbara

--

Laury Walkey (Miss)
BC, Canada