Old July 2nd 14, 11:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On 7/2/14, 6:32 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 20:06:43 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I've been doing some beading and have been working on a piece from a
round robin from Celebrations. Honestly just too easily distracted of
late to stitch. Just busy with other bits of life.
Brought a bunch of stitching with me to go to VA (where I stayed with
Ellice K and saw all to briefly Donna L), but neglected to bring a frame
or hoop and some how managed to need on for all of them.

So how are they ? That's a law that what you don't have with you is
surely what you will need lol

The day I saw Donna, she was recovering from food poisoning. She's doing
mostly needlepoint/canvas work these days and being the dotting
grandmother to an adorable baby girl.

Ellice is doing okay - we had fun going to her local shop (Needlewoman
East) and to a few bead stores.

DD (aka Miss E) went to a lacrosse goalie camp, in Roanoke VA, just for
girls and loved it.

It was a hellishly long ride down - flying just doesn't work with all
stuff needed and then changing of planes.

Did go see the Black Dog Salvage - it's the outfit that Salvage Dawgs is
based on. (I'm really into upcycling )