Old June 3rd 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Default how do I thread it?

"djw" wrote in message
oups.com...
I got a Kenmore Md 158.1792280 in the dump. It appears to work but I
have no idea how to thread it. The bobbin is in and loaded already.
looked online for a manual with no luck so far. Can you help me and
give me an idea how to do it. I have an old American standard
machine I
have to hand thread. I assume that this Kenmore auto threads but how
do
I start that process?

I don't find a model number like that he

http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine...g_Diagrams.htm

but under the Kenmore 158 column, they do list a 1792:
http://www.sewusa.com/Threading_Diag...ng_diagram.htm

Not sure that helps.

Nor do I find that exact model number under the Kenmore list he
http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine...chines_158.htm
but perhaps you could send an e-mail to their contact: Sewusa1 [at]
yahoo [dot] com and ask?

HTH,

Beverly