Old March 25th 04, 07:54 PM
betsyb

Pretty amazing! I did 2, and ironed them onto the back of an old teeshirt.
They stick on nicely. And feel quite nice.

"betsyb" wrote in message
Picked up the printing fabric today at Compusa and it ran $14.99 for 5
sheets. Will let you know how they turn out.
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
"betsyb" wrote in message

I sangged a bunch of quilt photos off a newsgroup and thinking of

printing
them onto material. I think in an old dollhouse they would look

wonderful
all folded in piles.
Got the printer, got the pics but have no idea how.

This place specializes in premium inkjet papers:
http://www.pictorico.com/
One of them is a product called Polysilk Fabric. It might be what you
are looking for.

Cathy Weeks