Old February 6th 14, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default HELP needed for old Noah's Ark cross stitch baby quilt.

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 11:44:01 AM UTC-5, JEANNE wrote:
**I started this quilt 11 years ago. Don't know the number and lost the

directions. It has two teddy bears holding the quilt and in the middle it

says "and the animals came two by two. It has the ark in the middle with

animals an the bottom has a rabbit, a lamb, a teddy bear, elephant and a lion.

I am hoping someone made this quilt and may still have the directions. I

really want to complete this as it is half done. I purchase this at JoAnn

Fabrics

--

Jeanne,
I THINK I may have this. I must run out for a bit, but will check when I get back in an hour or so. I sounds very familiar but I know I've done a few of these, so not positive.

Back to you soon.

AuntK

And to the rest of the group, I do read faithfully every day just haven't had much on a quilty level to post lately. Glad to see those of us who are here, though.

Kim in frozen, snowy, cold NJ