Old September 24th 13, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Gill I am back!!!

On 9/20/2013 8:59 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

Yes, Sheena and the rest of my RCTN family. WE got home late yesterday
afternoon,

Welcome Home, Gill!!!!

Also...it is weird, but I don't remember where things are in the house.
I was searching for measuring cups for ages today!

BUT...did you find them?

I have pieced, and pinned a really nice throw for our house. I don't
think I have the equipment or capability to machine quilt it. Also, at
my advanced years, I am not about to hand quilt it.

When I did Mandy's quilt, I did a very simple follow-the-block-lines of
hand quilting. I had the quilt laid over 2 chairs in front of me. It
probably wasn't the most efficient way to do it, but I wasn't going to
even *try* to machine stitch the thing! IIRC, it took me 2 weeks of
quilting at night while watching tv to get it all quilted.

My goal (bucket List) is to make a throw for each of the kids' homes.

A good goal!

Stitching on my cashel linen is far more relaxing!

I would agree with that sentiment!!!

Gillian...the missing.

No longer!

--