Old April 15th 04, 03:38 PM
Mary in Oregon

I just searched equilter and they have some library fabric.

--
Mary
"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message
I've never seen fabric like you describe but this idea came to mind...
http://www.nmt.edu/~breynold/quilts/library.html

--
Mary
"QuiltShopHopper" wrote in message
Hello All,

A friend of mine, a librarian at my local branch, died last weekend, and

want to make a wallhanging that looks like a bookshelf with books for my
other surviving friends who were her coworkers. It's a sad week for all

of
us.
I have done searches online and I can't find fabric that looks like what

want. If you know of such book fabric or if you have a piece in your

stash
you could part with, I will pay you for it or trade for it. I wash
everything, so don't let that stop you from offering it if you washed

it.
I really appreciate all your help.

Cyndi