Old July 1st 03, 11:03 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

In her opinion, the ideal situation would be the doors be open just enough
for her to be half in and half out of any room I'm on.

Dogs can be so quirkey. Chelsea had these little things she did that to me
seemed senceless but I guess in her mind, it was normal. We used to get a kick
out of how she did some stuff. Even Buddy is doing some of the quirkey stuff
Chelsea did. We put food down for him and he'll eat a little bit and then
he'll move his nose like he is trying to cover the food up except theres
nothing there to cover the food with except his water dish is right next to the
food. Sometimes he'll dunk his nose in his water for no reason. Chelsea did
that to.

Jo Jo